Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Very Last Free Write...

I enjoy writing and talking about pop culture, however by the end of the semester I grew tired of the recurring theme. Personally, I could have thought of many more things to write a memoir about if the topic hadn't had to be pop culture. I did enjoy the mixtape as part of the final because musci has been a passion of mine for nearly my entire life, so it was easy for me as well as fun and it helped me to look back on the music in my life and see what had meant the most to me and when and why. I also enjoyed having the ability to text a professor if I needed to and not feeling like it would be akward. As far as other social utilities go though, I would much rather have had typed and printed off papers and handed them in rather than writing blogs about things. I never really got the hang of google docs and couldn't figure out how to retreive things that other people had put on there so I don't really have an opinion on it other than that it could be made easier to use and more accessable.

No comments:

Post a Comment