Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Top 25 Most Played

So I believe that the Top 25 Most Played songs on my iPod say a lot about who I am,what kind of music I enjoy, my life and ambitions, and what characteristics I value in the people I surround myself with, so here they are:

1. You Found Me - The Fray
2. In Your Atmosphere - John Mayer
3. Crush - Dave Matthews Band
4. All We Are - Matt Nathanson
5. See How I Run - Jessie Baylin
6. Stop This Train - John Mayer
7. Free Fallin' -John Mayer
8. The Ocean - The Bravery
9. Sideways - Citizen Cope
10. Blue In Green - Miles Davis
11. Deep Inside of You - Third Eye Blind
12. Twenty Years - Augustana
13. Violet Hill - Coldplay
14. When The World Ends - Dave Matthews Band
15. 3 x 5 - John Mayer
16. My Hero - Foo Fighters
17. Gravity - John Mayer
18. Walk Away - Ben Harper
19. You Wouldn't Like Me - Tegan and Sara
20. Her Eyes - Pat Mohnahan
21. Arms of a Woman - Amos Lee
22. The Space Between - Dave Matthews Band
23. Forever - Ben Harper
24. Rebel Rebel - David Bowie
25. The Quiet Things That No One Knows - Brand New

No comments:

Post a Comment